Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you browse websites.
They help us:
- Make our website work well
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Remember your settings during between visits
We do not use them to:
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Want to learn more?
Third Party Cookies
Twitter – Used to keep you updated with our latest updates. Please see below regarding third party websites.
We sometimes embed photos, video and text content from websites such as Twitter and YouTube. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Holbrook Academy is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal information when you use our Website.
Third Party Website Links
We will not be responsible for the conduct or content of third party websites, including without limitation, any link contained in a third-party website.
Holbrook Academy, June 2013