Year 7 – 10
- Black trousers (No jeans, ’skinny’ or jean style trousers or leggings), or
- Black skirt (Knee length pleated or straight but not frilled or tight/figure hugging)
- Plain white shirt
- Academy tie
- Navy jumper with Academy logo
- Plain black footwear
- Black jumper with Academy log
- Black Academy tie
General Uniform Rules
- No coloured t-shirts to be worn under polo shirts
- Belts should be black and fit belt loops of school trousers/skirts
- Jewellery and make up should be
- Ear piercings should be discreet and consist of a single piercing in the earlobe, not bars and rings or studs at the top of the ear which can be a health and safety issue.
- A discreet nose stud is allowed but no other facial or body piercing is permitted, ie tongue, eyebrow, lip, etc
- No inappropriate hair colours/extreme styles – experimentation with hair style / colour should be saved for the holidays.
- No long painted nails, acrylic or otherwise.
- No false eyelashes/eyelash extensions.
- Hats, bandanas, do-rags, and other similar headwear are not permitted.
- Tights should be plain black or neutral colour and not patterned or lace.
- On the day your child has a PE lesson, they are to attend school in their PE kit.
- They can wear a plain navy, black or grey hooded or zipped top over their PE kit to keep them warm in class.
- No other coloured tops or tops with large logos and writing are allowed and will be confiscated if worn inside the school building.
- If students do not have the above then they should wear their school jumper over their PE kit on those days to keep warm.
It is recommended that students wear a coat to school to keep them warm outside and not a hoodie.
On all issues of uniform, Form Tutors and staff from the Pastoral team will have the final say on what is discreet and appropriate for school.
The uniform guide and price list from Coes can be found here – Coes Uniform Guide and Price List for Holbrook Academy 2021