- Black trousers (No jeans, ’skinny’ or jean style trousers or leggings), or
- Black skirt (Knee length pleated or straight but not frilled or tight/figure hugging)
- Plain white shirt with Academy tie
- Navy jumper with Academy logo
- Plain black footwear
- As above but Black jumper with Academy logo
General Uniform Rules
- No coloured t-shirts to be worn under polo shirts
- Belts should be black and fit belt loops of school trousers/skirts
- Jewellery and make up should be
- Ear piercings should be discreet and consist of a single piercing in the earlobe, not bars and rings or studs at the top of the ear which can be a health and safety issue.
- A discreet nose stud is allowed but no other facial or body piercing is permitted, ie tongue, eyebrow, lip, etc
- No inappropriate hair colours/extreme styles – experimentation with hair style / colour should be saved for the holidays.
- Hoodies, hats, bandanas, do-rags, and other similar headwear are not permitted.
- Tights should be plain black or neutral colour and not patterned or lace.
- On the day your child has a PE lesson, they are to attend school in their PE kit.
- They can wear a plain navy, black or grey hooded or zipped top over their PE kit to keep them warm in class.
- No other coloured tops or tops with large logos and writing are allowed and will be confiscated if worn inside the school building.
- If students do not have the above then they should wear their school jumper over their PE kit on those days to keep warm.
It is recommended that students wear a coat to school to keep them warm outside and not a hoodie.
On all issues of uniform, Form Tutors and staff from the Pastoral team will have the final say on what is discreet and appropriate for school.