Details of the Academy uniform are as follows:-
- Black trousers (No jeans, ’skinny’ or jean style trousers or leggings), or
- Black skirt (Knee length pleated or straight but not frilled or tight fitting)
- Plain white shirt with Academy tie
- Navy jumper with Academy logo (Year 11 – Black jumper with Academy logo)
- Black school shoes (No trainers, canvas shoes, coloured soles/laces or open toe shoes)
In addition, students will need to have a PE Kit comprising polo shirt, shorts/skort, long-sleeved games top and long games socks, all of which are available from Coes Schoolwear
General Uniform Rules
- No coloured t-shirts to be worn under shirts
- Belts should be black and fit belt loops of school trousers/skirts
- Jewellery and make up should be discreet
- No facial or other body piercings – this includes any facial piercings such as tongue, eyebrow, nose
- No inappropriate hair colours/extreme styles – experimentation with hair style / colour should be saved for the holidays.
- No acrylics / stick-on nails. If worn, nail polish should be a neutral colour.