- Black trousers (No jeans, ’skinny’ or jean style trousers or leggings), or
- Black skirt (Knee length pleated or straight but not frilled or tight/figure hugging)
- Plain white shirt with Academy tie
- Navy jumper with Academy logo
- Plain black footwear
As above but Black jumper with Academy logo
General Uniform Rules
- No coloured t-shirts to be worn under polo shirts
- Belts should be black and fit belt loops of school trousers/skirts
- Jewellery and make up should be
- Ear piercings should be discreet and consist of a single piercing in the earlobe, not bars and rings or studs at the top of the ear which can be a health and safety issue.
- A discreet nose stud is allowed but no other facial or body piercing is permitted, ie tongue, eyebrow, lip, etc
- No inappropriate hair colours/extreme styles – experimentation with hair style / colour should be saved for the holidays.
- Hoodies, hats, bandanas, do-rags, and other similar headwear are not permitted.